The Coppock House, circa 1820, stands on five acres of land overlooking down town Newberry.
It was built by E.S. Coppock, a prosperous dry goods merchant. This home is a Classic Revival
farmhouse and is considered one of the earliest in Newberry. It was moved to this location in 1972.
The Coppock House is located at 1503 Nance Street, behind the Public Safety Complex.
The drive is located off Cornelia Street.
The Gauntt House and the old Water and Lights Building, circa 1929,
is also situated on this tract of land.
We have new and exciting things planned for these acres!
Stay tuned for updates!